+91 484 403 2255
- Invitation/sponsorship letter from Poland (The letter should contain Applicant name as per passport, Relationship, purpose and duration of stay, Sponsors: contact numbers, email Id and current address, visa status and Employment Details of the sponsor).
- Passport copy and visa copy.
- Accommodation Proof (Rental Agreement, Utility Bill).
- Employment Proof and salary Slip.
- Sponsor’s bank statements and tax details.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Tour Confirmation Vouchers & Payment Receipt.
- Day Wise Itinerary.
Documents from persons travelling:
- Original passport (with 6 months validity).
- Old Passports(if any)– Original.
- Photographs, white background, glossy finish, 3.5 cm X4.5 cm – Original.
- Personal Covering letter (Mention : Purpose of visit, Travel date.
- Accommodation details, Contact no & Email ID, Employment Details).
- I.T. copy (SARAL) for last 3 years .
- Updated Bank Statement for last six months – Original with seal and sign from bank.
- Fixed Deposits and any other savings – Original ( Copy With Letter from Bank).
- Valuation Report.
- Travel Insurance.
- Covering letter to the consulates should be in Business letter head – Original.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Articles of Association.
- Partnership Deed if Partnership Firm.
- Company Bank Statement – last 6 months.
- Company I.T. paper with Balance sheet – last 3 years.
- Leave letter from the Institution (During Working Days).
- Bonafide Certificate (During Vacation).
- ID card Copy.
- Employment proof.
- Salary slips for last three months.
- Marriage Certificate – Original + 1Copy (If the husband name is not endorsed in the wife passport).
If Child Travelling without Parents:
- NOC from parents in Rs.20 stamp paper – Original + 1Copy (duly attested by Notary Public).
- Passport copy of parents .
If Wife Travelling Without Husband
- NOC from Husband with Husband passport Copy.
IF GOVT EMPLOYEE:
- NOC from Govt. – Original.
- Leave letter – Original.
IF Private EMPLOYEE
- 3 months Salary Slip.
- Leave letter.
- Retirement Proof / Letter / Pension Book Copy.