KERALA PACKAGE - 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSEnquire Now
COCHIN AIRPORT TO MUNNAR:
Meet and Greet at cochin imnternational airport/Railway station and leave for Munnar. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Munnar is located at the confluence of 03 rivers as the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel. Sightseeing:- Enroute visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc. Distance between Cochin to Munnar is 135 Kms (3.5 hours) by road. Evening return back to Hotel overnight stay.
Munnar Local sightseeing In the morning start the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel. Sightseeing:- Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station
MUNNAR – THEKKADY:
Morning transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) (4 hrs drive). Thekkady has one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. Arive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel: Later afternoon boat ride on the Lake Periyar where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one's good fortune). Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing:- visit periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices Distance between Munnar to Thekkady is 125 Kms / 3 Hours by road
THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY :
Thekkady to Alleppey (KM170 – 3.4/hrs drive) After breakfast at Hotel, you will proceed to Allepey/Alappuzha, connoted as Venice of the East by Lord Curzon.
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and moving to Houseboat and Enjoying the backwater beaty of Alleppey, Over night stay.
ALLEPPEY TO COCHIN (GURUVAYUR VISIT) :
Check outing Houseboat after breakfast Proceed to cochin at the earliest check inn to the Hotel and going to Guruvayur For temple visit. Reaching hotel afternoon and relaxing at Hotel..
COCHIN SIGHT SEEING DROP :
Check outing from after breakfast , Proceeding for shopping and small sight seeing in cochin and droping to airport.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All meals in House boat.
- Any Air / Train Fare
- 5% GST
- Personal Expenses like All entrance fees, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes"
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- We do not suggest/ allowed night travel anywhere in India especially in Hilly region due to the safety of guest
- Booking will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels / room types as indicated
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or change in hotels / room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Rooms will be Non A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all categories of packages
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms.
- Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- You will be updated with booking status and will be sending hotel voucher once booking is completed
- Pick up details will be sent to you through SMS one day prior to your date of arrival