KERALA PACKAGEEnquire Now
Arrival at Cochin international Airport. Meet & Greet on arrival. Pick up by A/c Vehicle and transfer to Hotel. Check in into Hotel,relax and overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast Proceed to Sight Seeing of Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi Beach , Chinese fishing Net etc. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing :- Fort cochin, navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa clause basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Marine walk way, boating, Tripunitura hill palace. You can find some time for shopping at Cochin , Evening return back to hotel over Night stay.
Check out from hotel and leave for Munnar. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Munnar is located at the confluence of 03 rivers as the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing :- Enroute visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc. Distance between Cochin to Munnar is 135 Kms (3.5 hours) by road. Evening return back to Hotel overnight stay.
Munnar Local sightseeing :-
In the morning start the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Sightseeing:- Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station
Morning after breakfast explore the area by walking, rest fully for leisure . evening overnight stay at Hotel.
MUNNAR – THEKKADY :
Morning transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) (4 hrs drive). Thekkady has one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. Arive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel: Later afternoon boat ride on the Lake Periyar where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one's good fortune). Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing:- visit periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices Distance between Munnar to Thekkady is 125 Kms / 3 Hours by road
THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY :
Thekkady to Alleppey (KM170 – 3.4/hrs drive)
After breakfast at Hotel, you will proceed to Allepey/Alappuzha, connoted as Venice of the East by Lord Curzon. The place is well known for its meandering canals, brackish lagoons & sprawling Backwaters. The prominent Tourist attaraction are the Kerala Houseboats, popularly known as Kettuvallams. You may opt a cruising Houseboat or a Hotel for Overnight Stay.
ALLEPPEY TO KOVALAM :
Alleppey to Kovalam / Trivandrum (KM185 – 3.7/hrs drive)
After Breakfast Check out from Hotel/Houseboat & proceed towards Kovalam, the countryside that God connected with the Seas in his own Country. Check-in to Hotel, relax & later you can proceed for sightseeing around Trivandrum Town visiting Museum complex, Sri. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach. Overnight at Kovalam.
Today morning after breakfast , Exploring the surroundings of Kovalam resort, Exploring the beach near to resort , Full leisure day- with beach sun shine. Evening overnight stay at hotel.
KOVALAM TO TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT OR RAILWAY STATION :
After breakfast check out from the Hotel proceed to airport/Railway station, Tour Ends with good memories.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 02 night accommodation in Cochin
- 02 night’s accommodation in Munnar.
- 01 night accommodation in Thekkady.
- 01 night accommodation in Alleppey Hotel.
- 02 night accommodation in Kovalam.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All meals in House boat.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Maruti Swift Dezire
- English, Hindi speaking Driver
- Driver’s Bata, Permit, Toll and Parking
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc
- Houseboat check in at 12 Noon and cruises till 05:30 PM
- Boat will be anchored till 07AM and cruises till 09 AM for checkout
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 09 PM till 06 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Extra 5% GST
- Personal Expenses like All entrance fees, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes"
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- We do not suggest/ allowed night travel anywhere in India especially in Hilly region due to the safety of guest
- Booking will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels / room types as indicated
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or change in hotels / room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Rooms will be Non A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all categories of packages
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms.
- Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- You will be updated with booking status and will be sending hotel voucher once booking is completed
- Pick up details will be sent to you through SMS one day prior to your date of arrival