KERALA PACKAGE - 09 NIGHTS 10 DAYSEnquire Now
DAY 01 - 19 JUL
COCHIN – MUNNAR :
Picking from Muavattupuzha proceed to Munnar. Reaching Munnar check in at hotel/Homestay. Munnar is located at the confluence of 03 rivers as the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing:- Enroute visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc. Distance between Cochin to Munnar is 135 Kms (3.5 hours) by road. Evening return back to Hotel overnight stay.
DAY 02 - 20 JUL
In the morning start the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing:- Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station
DAY 03 - 21 JUL
Morning after breakfast check outing the hotel return back to kochi dropping.
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Extra 5% GST
- Personal Expenses like All entrance fees, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes"
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- We do not suggest/ allowed night travel anywhere in India especially in Hilly region due to the safety of guest
- Booking will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels / room types as indicated
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or change in hotels / room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Rooms will be Non A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all categories of packages
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms.
- Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- You will be updated with booking status and will be sending hotel voucher once booking is completed
- Pick up details will be sent to you through SMS one day prior to your date of arrival